If your kids (for the time being) are not fond of broccoli, then these cheese-broccoli snacks are sure to give you this green and vitamin rich diet.The following recipe is a great way to get your child's recommended daily dose of Vitamin K and Vitamin C into your body. Broccoli is a superfood! Great folic acid, fiber and white protein. But let's see how these delicious little snacks that you can eat spicy are prepared, as well as for a snack. Sorry, it's no more complicated than putting together a pancake.Time to finish: 15 minutes
Start time: 10 minutesHozzбvalуk (4 people):
- 2 chops of broccoli rye
- 2 large eggs
- 0.5 pc you
- 0,5 chunks of panko crumb
- 0.5 Cheese grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Brew or cook the broccoli until soft.
2. Put the broccoli, eggs, roast, panko crumbs and parmesan into a food processor and mix well. Take a teaspoon out of the cup and form small balls.
3. Boil two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, place some lightly broccoli cheese balls and flap the tops with a spatula. Squeeze each side to crunch.
4. Warm it up.Tбpanyagtartalom (per serving):% daily values
Calyria: 170 9%
Bid: 12 g 18%
Carbohydrate: 4 g 1%
Fiber: 1 g 4%
White: 9 g 18%
Sugar: 0 gMore Broccoli Recipes:
- Sliced broccoli
- Cheese broccoli cookers
- Broccoli purée salad