We collected the laws of worship in kindergarten. See what you mean!
1997. vivi XXXI. Children's Protection Act and the Medical Administration Act Child Care Allowance§ 41 (1) of the Children napkцzbeni ellбtбsakйnt csalбdban йlх children living йletkorбnak megfelelх felьgyeletйt, gondozбsбt, nevelйsйt, foglalkoztatбsбt йs йtkeztetйsйt be organized szбmбra of children who szьlei, nevelхi, gondozуi munkavйgzйsьk, munkaerхpiaci rйszvйtelt betegsйgьk elхsegнtх program kйpzйsben valу rйszvйtelьk, or for other reasons they are unable to provide their daily support. The duration of the services provided in the day-to-day care system is as close as possible to the parent's work schedule. (2) Special care shall be granted to children on a day-to-day basis, in particular:
(a) whose development is in need of day-to-day care,
(b) raised by a single person or an elderly person or with three or more children in the family with the exception of whom he or she is dependent on for childcare,
c) whose parent or carer is unable to provide care due to his or her social situation
. (3) Children's day care may be arranged, in accordance with the age of the children, especially in weaning, weekly waking, family day care, family day care or home day care, summer day care. in school and in the day-to-day school.
There is no rule that if one is born a little brother, one cannot go into wickedness when § 41 is obeyed!
2010. йvi CLXXI. Law modifying certain social, child protection, family, disability and employment laws
2. On the Protection of Children and on the Administration of the Fathers, XXXI. drooling
72. § A Cst. Article 20 (1) (a) shall be replaced by the following provision: The parent shall be entitled to childcare assistance, including the minor in the case specified in Article 11 (4), in the case of until the child reaches the age of 3, "
73. § A Cst. 20 / A. Paragraph (4) (b) is replaced by the following:
In the case of grandparents, entitlement to childcare assistance shall, subject to the conditions set out in paragraph 1, be granted only if:
"(b) the conditions of eligibility, including the exclusion of the continued existence of an employed person, continue to apply in the case of the parent."
74. § A Cst. Article 21 shall be replaced by the following:
"Section 21 (1) Persons involved in child care assistance - not including the grandparent, the adopted parent in the case of Section 20 / B, and further the activity of the father of the young child
a) the child must not continue until the age of one year,
(b) the child may continue for up to 30 hours a week after the age of one year, or without age restriction, if the worker's place of residence is to be terminated,
(c) a child with a long-term illness or severe disability may continue beyond the age of one year;
(d) in the case of twin children, one year after the age of one, the parent may qualify for childcare in the case of twins who are eligible for childcare.
2. The custody of a young child under the auspices of a child shall be able to continue to pursue a gainful activity without age restriction. "
76. § A Cst. 21 / A. Is replaced by the following provision:
"Section 21 / A (1) A grandparent seeking child care assistance may pursue an activity after the child has reached the age of three, as defined in Article 21 (1) (b).
(2) The grandparent shall not be entitled to childcare assistance pursuant to Section 27 (1) if, with the exception provided for in the Government Decree, the child is provided with a day-to-day care provider Gyvt. Section 41 (3) para. are placed. "
15/1998. (IV. 30.) NM on the Professional Responsibilities and Conditions of Child Welfare, Child Protection Institutions and Persons Providing Personal Care
Article 35 (1) Your ward shall be a service institution which provides basic daily care allowance to the child within the framework of primary care.
(2) The purpose of the ward is to care for children under the age of three, to promote harmonious physical and mental development, taking into account age and individual characteristics.
(3) Your ward may undertake the early development, care, development training of a disabled child under the age of six, provided he has the material and personal conditions to do so.
(4) Your ward may function organically
(a) an indictment,
(b) the Bohemia and the Unified Bihar, in its organizational form,
(c) a multilateral, intergovernmental, organizational and professional unit.
(5) Witchcraft depends on the nature of the task
(a) a day's harassment,
b) Seven (5 days) weaning
(6) If the wardrobe operates in conjunction with another institution, it must be ensured that the wardrobe operates in a professional manner.
Article 36 (1) A child may be admitted to the baptism from the age of one week to the age of three, a disabled child may reach the age of one, or until December 31 of the year in which the child reaches the age of three.
(2) If the child has reached the age of 3 but has not yet reached matricular or mental development on the basis of his or her level of physical or mental development, the doctor of the baptist shall not recommend the fourth year of his or her baptism.
(3) Adoption of the Child at the Refuge with Parent's Contribution
(a) the emergency guard,
(b) a home pediatrician or a general practitioner,
(c) social or family carers,
(d) child welfare services,
(e) product liability
you can also start it.
(4) In the case of an incapacitated child admitted to the ward, the child rehabilitation specialist referred to in paragraph (3), and the midwife, LXXIX. (3) and 34 (a) of the Act (hereinafter: the "Expert Committee") may be initiated if the child's early development can be organized.
Article 37 (1) Your daily remarriage shall provide for the child's care within the daily opening hours determined by the maintainer. In the case of basic care, the daily care of a child shall not exceed twelve hours.
(2) Your weekly ward shall provide uninterrupted care in a residential form for at least one hundred and seven hours per calendar week.
Article 38 (1) A child whose health, physical or mental development cannot be secured at home on a weekly basis due to the family's social situation or the condition of the home may be admitted to a weekly ward.
(2) If the circumstances giving rise to the placement of the child in a weekly penitentiary have changed, the weekly penitentiary allowance shall be terminated.
Article 39 (1) The parent (legal representative) shall attach to the application for the child's baccalaureate a certificate from the home pediatrician or general practitioner confirming that the child's health is in good health.
(2) An infectious sick child shall not be cared for in sickness for as long as the home pediatrician or home physician certifies that this condition exists.
Article 40 (1) The child's welfare and health status of the child shall be ensured in the framework of
(a) the conditions of care education, in particular
(aa) the possibility of gradual integration by the ordinary representatives,
(ab) appropriate textiles and furniture,
ac) conditions for gambling activity,
(ad) conditions for outdoor recreation,
(ae) conditions for the individual development of a disabled child,
(b) a diet that complies with the requirement for a healthy diet, as specified in the legislation on energy and nutrient intake and on the use of food.
(2) No more than 12 children may be raised in a bachelor party, subject to the exceptions set forth in paragraphs (3) to (4).
(3) In the Bohemia group, if all children have reached the age of two, with the exception set forth in paragraph (4), up to 14 children shall be cared for.
(4) Up to 10 children can be developed and cared for in the Invalid Child Support Group and up to 6 children in the Invalid Child Support Group only.
(5) Bohemia Education is based on the National Basic Program for Bohemia Education and Professional Rules of Bohemia Education.
(6) In the elaboration of the National Program for the Education and Care of Bohemia, the social welfare organizations operating in the field of welfare service and the KT. Committee under Article 98 (1). (7) On the basis of the documents referred to in paragraph (5), the ward shall draw up a local professional program. In developing its local professional program for the education of children with special needs, the professional rules for the education, care and development of children with special needs will be taken into account.
Article 41 (1) A disabled child with a habilitation goal with early developmental conditions may be admitted and cared for if:
a. and the Rehabilitation Committee in its expert opinion, and
(b) he / she does not endanger his / her physical examination either during his / her care in Bihar.
(2) Children with disabilities may participate in early development, care or developer education in Welsh until the 31st of August following their sixth birthday. It is up to the child's ability to live when he or she reaches the age of age that the board of experts has to reiterate the expert opinion.
(3) Disabled children may be admitted to ward by probationary period of at least one month.
(4) After the end of the probationary period, the joint opinion of the professional group dealing directly with the child (physician, pediatrician, caregiver) should be taken into account in the further care of the child. In the event of rejection, the child shall be referred to the expert committee provided for in Article 36 (4) for further early development.
Article 42 (1) The accommodation of a disabled child in a prison may take place
a) healthy children in a group,
(b) in a special group for bohemia.
(2) Depending on the condition of the children placed in the special group, the number of children that can be provided by one carer shall be determined, but it shall not exceed three children in care.
Article 43 (1) The prison allowance shall cease
(a) at the end of the year of education in Bohemia (August 31), if the child has reached the age of three, or (b) if he or she has reached the age required by Article 36 (2) or 41 (2).
(2) The benefit of a child who, in the opinion of the physician of the ward, is in a state of inadvertent harm due to his or her state of health, or endangers the development of another child.
3. The practitioner of the ward shall seek the opinion of another specialist (pediatrician, psychologist, caregiver, etc.) before drawing up the report referred to in paragraph 2.
Section 44 (1) Unless the basic function of the ward is jeopardized, the ward shall pay for the service
(a) the gaming group,
(b) periodic childcare,
c) a children's hotel,
(d) operate other child-rearing services (eg child-rearing counseling, play, equipment rentals) or provide childcare at home. Offers insured by your ward can be booked until the child reaches the age of 6.
(2) A qualified caregiver in the playgroup can provide childcare or play with the child and the parent (caregiver).
(3) Within the framework of periodic childcare, the child may, at the times and for the duration requested by the parent (s), be provided with a lounger service in the play area created for this purpose or a normal lounger group.
(4) The Children's Hotel shall provide uninterrupted care for a child for whom the parent (carer) is unable to provide for a transitional period of 24 hours. Provision can be made on weekends and holidays, but may not exceed fifteen days at a time.
Section 45 (1) The professional inspection of the worshipers shall be carried out in accordance with Article 29 of the Gyvt. Article 118 (3).
(2) Supervision of the health activities of the Believer shall be supervised by the Chief Medical Officer of the Provincial Medical Authority of the State Naples and the Medical Service. The Chief Medical Officer may call upon a regional methodologist or a specialist in the National Child Protection Specialist Notices for assistance.
(3) The methodological appetite shall provide expertise to the licensing, supervising and supervisory body, and shall maintain the professional and personal competence of the appellant.
(4) The regional methodological worship cooperates with the unified worship of the kindergarten. To request a single kindergarten worship, the regional methodological worship is maintained
a) Provide a professional opinion on whether the single ward of kindergarten has the necessary conditions for the education and care of children under 3 years of age,
(b) review the education program, the quality management program, the rules of procedure, and the organizational and operational rules of the single kindergarten ward for children under the age of 3;
c) Take part in the examination of a single kindergarten ward, which examines professional issues related to the education and care of children under 3 years of age.