Here are 5 tips from an experienced mother that you will definitely use if you have a child between the ages of 0-8.There is no doubt that motherhood is an experience that is subverted from the bottom of our lives. One day you feel like you are capable of anything, the other day you also ask yourself in general, do you have this whole thing. Never forget! You're not alone. A lot of women feel the same way and a few, laughing Hayley Hengst he was not afraid to put his sincere senses into words. Write an article on and the sense of consciousness that every young mother experiences, when he realizes he's not a superwoman. The news, which first appeared on the Austin Moms Blog after circulating on Facebook, and found many mothers in the heart. In this article, Hengst gives birth to a young thirty-year-old mother who has at least one, but two, three or more children aged 0-8. He sincerely admits that being the mother at this stage of life is the hardest. - You're completely exhausted. Physically, mentally and mentally, he says. During this stage of life, mothers face problems such as toothache, inflammation of the stomach or stomach viruses. Everything has to be rolled into one day - Breastfeeding, feeding, sleeping, even the daily routine. - You are juggling with countless balls at once and you almost feel like you have dropped all of them. If you are in a similar situation and feel that you are ready, give up, no longer wear it, then read Hengst's 5 Tips to make it easier for you to avoid the obstacles!
1. Forget about guilt!
"You shouldn't feel bad because you're using the kids' sleep time to recharge," says Hengst. - You have to scare yourself to leave your children at home and go somewhere. Akбrhova. According to Hengst, it is very important that we also carry on parenting. - Do something you love, enjoy every day. Every day! Even if it is no more than 15 minutes. You need that coffee, that foamy bath.
2. Don't mind it!
3. Don't think you have to do everything! Get help!
4. Don't neglect your head!The truth is that many couples do not survive this period of life, because every day is a real pleasure. Although this is another role that you need to take on, it is important that you also devote energy to your relationship with your priest. - Don't neglect your housemates Hengst recalls. - Put the kids down in time, and then sit down with your priest, get yourself a glass of wine and talk.
5. Remember yourself: This stage of your life may be the hardest, but also the most beautiful.This is the time when your children absolutely love you. They will never be better in their lifetime. This is the time when you are comfortably snuggled up in your beloved, and want to be welcomed. This is the time when you have the biggest problems with inflammation, toothache or a stomach virus, and you still don't have to deal with things like collapsed words, the danger of drug abuse or punishment. This is the time when you can watch your parents become grandparents and see what they are up to. This is the time for travel, school parties, costumes, lounges, foam baths, dance parties, lost gear, and first steps. This is the time when you are young enough to really enjoy these moments, but you are old enough to look at them with some wisdom. It's a fantastic time. (VIA)
- How next? 10 unexpected situations
- Motherhood is the hardest thing in life
- Double weight, double weight