Many times it is difficult to find out whether we are really suffering from diarrhea or eating a little bit more fruit. Let's look at the symptoms, the causes and what can be done.
What do you do when your pelus is always full?
A baby's birth can take many different forms and colors, depending on what the baby has eaten (breast milk, formula or regular food). Generally speaking, the puppy's flesh is much more faithful than the adult, and it is not unusual that it is often even more fluid than the average. However, if you suddenly get wet and have a lot of food, and your child produces it repeatedly in series, you probably have diarrhea. WebMd has compiled what to do in this case.
Causes of diarrheaThere are many reasons for this in the backyard. Here's an example:
- An infection caused by a virus, bacterium or some parasite. Unfortunately, the little ones pick it up very easily, as even a 2-3 year old often has a hand in his mouth.
- Food allergy or drug sensitivity
- Consuming too many fruits
Consequences of diarrhea
- less urine (less pisis pelus)
- nun, nun
- light weight without weight
- undergrowth, woodgrass
- fallen fountain
- dry skin (if you pinch it with your fingers, it won't jump back)Also dial your pediatrician number if your baby has diarrhea and is less than 6 months old or experiencing the following symptoms:
- very high flesh (39 degrees or higher)
- faint or purulent in color, possibly black, white or red
What can be done?Doctors do not recommend the use of non-prescription drugs in children. However, it is possible that you have prescribed an antibiotic or an anti-parasitic agent in case of bacterial infection. Babies with severe diarrhea can be kept in the hospital while receiving an infusion. It is possible that your doctor may recommend that you obtain a rehydrated fluid that contains electrolytes. Rehydrating fluids are usually available at any pharmacy and are a very good solution in such cases.If your child consumes a solid diet already, your doctor will probably recommend a diet. In this case, bananas, apple juice, cooked rice can be given to the little ones while diarrhea is thinking. In this case, breastfeeding mothers should advise them to avoid consuming foods that cause more severe fetuses so that they do not further irritate the baby's stomach.In the case of diarrhea, do not give babies the following foods:
- fiber foods
- dairy products (eg milk, cheese)
- Foods (eg chocolates, candies, snacks, soft drinks) Diarrhea caused by a viral or bacterial infection should be carefully treated with plenty of water (with soap and warm water) every day. Keep the diaper clean and disinfected more often. In the meantime, do not take the child to the womb or the ovi until it is completely healed.Related Articles:
- Baby's Pet: What's Normal and What's Not?
- How Long Can Diarrhea Be Treated At Home?
- What can you do if you catch a baby in a hasmars?