No one would think of describing themselves or their children as mere numbers: age, body weight, waistline, breast height, height - all of this is nothing short of who we really are.
Numerology in BreastfeedingTroubles are sure to start where we women really want to live up to expectations. We want to know what the job is, what the boundaries are, and we are trying to get the job done right. This is especially true when our baby is born. We do not accidentally want to make a mistake, neglect it, and in fact, we can't find any more concrete, more tangible handrails. The problem with all this is that sheer numbers can lead to the mother, the pediatrician, and the wilderness, especially if they are only considered as important in the long run. Based on my breastfeeding practice, they are among the most common and the most serious of those who are disturbed.
1. Your child should consume 150 grams of dietary supplement per kilogram of body weight
2. A maximum of ten to twenty minutes of breastfeeding should be allowed
3. You should wait at least two, but more than three, between breastfeeding to avoid mixing digested and non-digested milk in your baby's stomachIt also takes a year off. Undoubtedly, the three mystical numbers, and the royal, the pale, the primate, would be so many, but breastfeeding, the other three, did not play a key role at all. Breast milk is digested very quickly and easily, which is wasted unnecessarily, the baby will fail.If you breastfeed only a little, maybe three quarters of your time to eat again, but you may just want to breastfeed again because they want a little "cumming" or they are quietly drowning. Otherwise, if you mix it up, that's it it has no adverse effect the baby doll. In the stomach, food is usually mixed.
4. Breastfeed six times a day (five times).
5. How Much Can You Milk After Breastfeeding?She is often asked this question by her mother, because she thinks she can really see if she has enough milk. In contrast, the only thing that matters is whether you can milk efficiently and have excess milk. We can't expect from an occasional milkman to produce huge quantities.
6. How much did your baby suck?The most common and the worst trap! It starts with Abbu, who inquires that there is an ideal amount that a decent baby should consume. The higher this number, the greater your cheer. On the other hand, there are babies who consume more than a liter a day, while barely reaching the expected amount of fat (but not because the milk is bad!), And even though a baby is eating surprisingly little at all, just before day. The other problem is that the baby who doesn't breastfeed the same number of times every day, actually says nothingwhether you were eating 20 or 60 grams on your tenth breast. When the baby is breastfeeding frequently, but occasionally for shorter periods, the fat content of the milk increases, and if, for example, it is always put back on the same breast inside, we can be sure that it will be thoroughly weaned and not hungry. Unfortunately, the opposite is often the case. Instead of breastfeeding frequently during the critical period, measure how much she has sucked and then supplement her diet, say, to 150 grams. It is one of the safest methods of quick and effective separation.
Numbers that count (but exceptions, of course)In the first month, or until the demand-supply balance develops: well, if the weight does not continue after the fourth day. It is reassuring if the baby has three to five diapers and five to six pee diapers a day, sucking around for fifteen to thirty minutes while actively breastfeeding, so she doesn't just cum. Very frequent breastfeeding is not necessary, nor can it be pursued. For weekly growth, reach 12-14.From doubling birth weight: breastfeeding can significantly slow down the growth rate. After three or so months, you may not grow every week, but the monthly total turns out to be no cause for concern. The average infant doubles her birth weight by half. This does not apply to premature babies with low weight, and they need to be born.Throughout breastfeeding: is the baby breastfeeding enough times? This number may vary, but if growth is not enough, you should first consider it.If you are unsure or worried about your baby developing well, ask for breastfeeding.Related articles:
- Breastfeeding Award for the New Trend - From bronze to diamond grade
- So many babies are breastfeeding in Hungary
- If you are breastfeeding, you are planning from breastfeeding to breastfeeding