Is this your second dick during the day, even though it's only 8 in the morning? Don't you even see your baby stop screaming at you? Would you go away best if you had the chance? We know a better solution.
As much as you don't like it, the hysterical reaction is natural
At the moments of the kicking-off-the-shoulder moment, the histi is very annoyed, but try not to have a catastrophic but an opportunity to learn.
Why do kids cry?Whistling, moaning, squealing, kicking, hammering, breath holding are counted as histones. It affects every child, usually between the ages of 1-3, regardless. Some people often believe, some less often. The natural part of development the hijab, young children express it when they are angry or frustrated. Children can believe if they are hungry, if they are tired, if they do not feel good, or if they do not get something they want - this can be the parent's attention! They need to learn how to deal with their frustrations. Very often, dhkits in the second year, at the same time as speech development, do not allow us to say what they want, what they need, what they need. And that makes them very nervous. As language skills evolve, so do the numbers of hysterics. Young children want independence and control over their environment. They are not capable of this, of course, but they still think: "I can do it alone", "I want to", "Give it to me". And then, when they realize that we can't do it and that not all of them can be true, they can go out of their way.
So avoid the hist
- Praise me when you do good. If you praise and pay close attention to them, you will encourage them to show positive behavior.
- In small things, let him control you. Ask him "Do you want apples or pears?" Or, "Do you want to brush your teeth before or after bathing?" Never ask "do you want to brush your teeth?" It is clear that the answer will be "no".
- Put away forbidden objects. So there will be less histories. Of course, this cannot always be done, especially not outside the walls of the house.
- Divert your attention. If you can't get something, divert your attention, suggest something else instead. Get started on something completely different, prevent disappointment. Change place, take it out if you've been in it before, or just move it to another room.
- Help him learn new things. Praise you for being proud when you are new to cooking. You start with small things, you don't have to give him a big challenge.
- He thought about asking something. Are you really so shameful you ask? Maybe not. Think about the possibilities.
- Know your child's boundaries. If you know your child is tired, don't go shopping with him.
- If nothing helps, if your child doesn't stop hysterics, you can't do anything, wait. Be determined and blood. So consistent. A few minutes and think.
Hiszti-taktikбkThe most important thing is to stay calm when your kid is just hustling. Do not complicate matters by making you nervous. Recall that your job now is to help your child learn how to calm down - that is, you are also calm. Your child is also learning from your reactions. If you do, it will not help or even make a big mistake with it. By doing so, you are only assuming that physical violence is natural. It can only have a negative effect in the long run. Be more self-controlled, rather more dual-minded The hysterics can be treated in many ways, depending on the reason: sometimes it is soothing. Sometimes the best thing you can do to ignore your dhkits is to distract your child with something new. If you refuse your child, stay calm. If the reason for the cyst is that your child can't get something he wants, then don't let him, otherwise he will look at the instrument and take every opportunity to put it in! Don't explain it. Instead, look for something you can get started with something new. If you see that, can hurt itself in hysterics, take her to a quiet, peaceful place where she can calm down. It's a good idea to follow this method even if you are in a public place. You should also be aware that children sometimes react to fatigue, hunger or thirst, and many stimuli are "faithfully" answered. If you suspect this may be in the backyard, then try to make sure the baby is eating, drinking, or resting a little. Is your baby sleeping? If a child is asleep little, his behavior may become more acute. The right amount of sleep can dramatically reduce the number of histories. Every child has a need for sleep, too, and yours may need more than their peers. Kindergarten and older children will love to use hysterics if they want to accomplish something. Of course, if we learned earlier that if they believed, we would get what they wanted. School-age children can be sent to your room to calm down a bit.
He believes afterwardsNever reward your child when the storm is over, so don't just let him go because he can't believe it! By doing so, you are suggesting to him that the histine has benefits. Of course you can praise him for regaining control of yourself. Young children may become vulnerable after the hysterics, as they may not feel as lovable as they once were. Once you have calmed down, give it a try and reassure yourself that anything will happen.
When to Call a Doctor for a Hist?
- If you had a question, you didn't know what to do or you didn't know what your child was doing.
- As hystics become more frequent and intense, or as they keep on going.
- If your child often insults you or sins you believe others.
- If your child is consistently opposed, if he is constantly arguing, if he is not at all cooperative.
- 10 positive effects of hysteria
- Don't do this if your kid is believing!
- The parent's attitude depends on how much the child thinks!