A lot of people were more concerned about the sexual experiences author.
10 reasons why you should have more sexOf course, regular sex can have a cost ranging from a sexually transmitted infection to an unexpected pregnancy. However, it has a number of positive effects: several studies prove that there is a connection between intimate moments and physical and mental health.The Daily Mail article, based on the studies, summarizes in 10 points why you should have more sex.
1. Your immune system will be strongerResearchers at the University of Pennsylvania, Wilkes, say that one or two times a week increases the level of antibodies by 30%. The antibodies are white that the immune system uses to protect against colds.
2. Your heart will be healthierSex also affects the heart, beats faster in the middle, and the fastest in orgasm. Massachusetts-based New England Research Institutes report that males in their 50s who have sex at least 2 times a week reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
3. Blood pressure will be lower
4. It has an analgesic effectAccording to a study by Munster University in Germany, people with migraine reported a 60% improvement in their pain levels after sexual activity. Those who have cluster headaches report 37%. The explanation is that sex hormones such as endorphins relieve pain.
5. Reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer in menAccording to researchers at the National Cancer Institute in Maryland, men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month are three times as likely to develop prostate cancer as those who do 4-7 times a month. Frequent ejaculation can remove cancerous substances from the prostate or prevent potassium build-up, which can also be linked to prostate cancer.
6. Sleep will be relaxedSexually active oxytocin and prolactin are released in the brain. And this combination has proven to help you relax and fall asleep.
7. You stress lessResearchers at Paisley University in Scotland have observed that those who have made love the night before remain lower in their blood pressure. It is probably the release of the oxytocin mentioned earlier that follows.
8. Your memoir will be betterResearch from McGill University in Canada found that women who often have sex more easily memorize abstract words. Sex may have an effect on the development of brain neurons that are responsible for the learner's memory.
9. You are still aliveResearchers at the Universities of Bristol and Belfast have found that men who often have orgasms have a lower risk of dying. Nearly one thousand men aged between 45 and 59 years were involved in the research over 10 years.
10. Increases self-confidenceIn addition to countless physically measurable benefits, regular sex contributes to mental health. According to a study by Cornell University in New York, sex students have a higher appreciation than their lonely peers.
- Many people give up sex because of Facebook
- Sex helps couples get married
- 5 reasons why sex is good for the immune system