What does it mean to lose a newborn baby? What are the internal and external consequences? How can the mother, the father, the family handle this loser? How can you overcome the emotional tragedy caused by the loss of a fetus or newborn baby?
Not born of anything but sorrow and painDeath and thought are a definite moment in our human existence, an "unprocessable" problem for man. Woe is the greatest crisis in our lives. It is especially difficult and tragic if you are losing a child or another unborn life. However, our child or our fetus is dead we need to be able to process itwhich does not mean a conscious turning away from the dead, but an intense mourning. Because only successful vesztesйg feldolgozбsa kнnбl lehetхsйget tovбbbi йletьnk zцkkenхmentes folytatбsбra.Elveszнteni an unspeakably terhessйget fбjdalmas йrzйs, no matter when tцrtйnik or how kцrьlmйnyek kцzцtt (akбr fetal vesztesйgrхl, akбr early ъjszьlцtt former vesztesйgrхl beszйlьnk). Our covenants and dreams with our unborn child will die in one fell swoop. That is how we feel, we will never be more, we cannot be the same as we were before the loss.Of course, the wound can heal over time if we survive healingand leave time to process the loss. How do you cope with this grief and overcome the emotional shock caused by the loss of a life-expectant child, the birth of a child?
Over time (maybe) it will be lighter
- Tagadбs: At first, it seems impossible to understand why it happened. This is the stage of shock that lasts for a few hours or days. This is a period of total emotional distress, the function of which is to try to gradually induce warning.
- Yeah, anger: You will become angry with yourself, your household, or any supreme power because you "let" it happen.
- Consciousness: He'll think about how he could stop himself from doing what he should have done just because he wasn't careful.
- Depressziу: Your pain and sadness can increase to the point of depression. These sensations usually disappear over time. If your depression is suspected to be persistent, seek professional help.
- Insertion, Confirmation: Each step of the ladder brings you closer to the cure to be able to contain it. You will never forget your baby, but adopting it can relieve the pain.
Faith rages, and the future is dissolved
He led to the healing
As if nothing could help
- Remember the baby doll! You really want to give your baby a name, maybe you want to be baptized, or have a memorial service. You can be comforted when you plant a tree or have any baby in your memory. If the painful loss is over the verge of becoming pregnant, you may want to keep the ultrasound photos public, or ask your hospital staff to have a baby or a fingerprint.
- Everything in time! Some days it will be better than at other times. If you are depressed and have a terrible feeling about the future, just focus on spending the day today.
- Take care of yourself! relax enough to eat healthy. Take time for regular exercise and physical activity.
- Delay the important decisions! A lot of things now go through both emotionally and physically. If you can, wait for important decisions such as moving home or moving to work.
- Chat with your couple! Women and men they heal differently. Do not expect your household to deal with grief in the same way as you do. Let them be open and honest with each other and share their feelings.
- Make a diary! His thoughts and Throwing your senses on paper effective, effective medicine can give you pain.
- Make a strong effort from others! Your friends and family may not know how to help you well, effectively, and are not always sure what to say. Tell them boldly when you need their support. If you want to talk to your baby or keep your baby's memory alive, let your friends and loved ones know how you feel.
- Join a support group! It is comforting to share your senses with others who are having a similar problem - either personally or on the Internet. A helpful person can also provide very helpful tips, understanding, and discussions.
Fascinated by the futureMany women who have lost a baby are able to deliver another baby with less success. Once the pain of mourning subsides, calms down, they will be able to talk to their couple about trying to get pregnant again. A lower level of excitement can break the wounds associated with the previous loss, but at the same time, it can give you a boost and hope for the future. But wait, it's time!"You can search for it, you won't find it, to no avail,
either here, in Cape Town, or in Bibbba,
neither in the rich nor in the rich future
anyone can give birth, but they can't. "
Dezsõ Kosztolánynyi: Death SpeechForward: www.mayoclinic.com/print/stress/MH00030Related articles:
- They were very much wanted, but they couldn't give birth
- Take care of the baby for years
- Angel is our baby