The footboard is called the sinking or flattening of the foot's longitudinal arch. What can we do about children?
What is a Footboard?The foot usually relies on three points: on the heel bone and on the toe of the big toe. There are two arch systems on our feet, the longitudinal section between the heel bone and the big toe, and the side arch on the foot and the upper part of the big toe. The footboard is called the sinking or flattening of the foot's longitudinal arch.We can only talk to a toddler who can come. The baby's foot looks "padded", but only because the arch is filled by the thicker cushion, because the arch of the foot is just a matter of learning the ball, the load limit begins to develop at the age of two. Vaulting systems at mid-twelve-year-olds reach their median shape with gradual physical growth, adult limb length, and body movement. The footbed cow can be traced back to the lowering of the ankle and foot arch. This can be due to overload of the foot, ability of the foot to carry a load, improper handling, accident, inflammation, and possibly other chronic illness. Loose ligaments do not hold the arch sufficiently firmly, and the upper and outer muscles of the foot are not equally strong.
Symptoms of the sole
Diagnosis and treatment of the soleConsult an Orthopedist with the problem, who diagnoses by physical examination, a podoscope, and sometimes a diagnosis. The following set of tasks is an effective and excellent tool for both treatment and prevention!
Make your child more naked outdoors!1. In an upright position, bend your toes with your naked, open knee # 8211; scratching - squeeze the sole "out".
2. Turn your toes with your bent toes and look at the soles.
3. Fans spread their toes.
4. Let's hook two big fingers together and try to sew them together.
5. Insert your toes and make a progressive movement like this and then do the same movement backwards.
6. Make a boot or a small ball with a sole.
7. Let's make a piece of paper handkerchief with our toes into small pieces.
8. Grab a pencil with our toes and give it to the other foot.
9. Grab a pencil with our toes and draw.
10. Collect tiny pebbles or glass balls with our toes.
11. Come toe tip, heel, outer sole.After an orthopedic examination, you can obtain soles, "supine" shoes, and other medical aids.
Preventing the soleNever get your child up and running early! If you lift your arms with two hands raised while you still have too little muscle, you can help shape the sole! However much he seems to like to see the world with you, do not force it. Wearing good quality shoes helps prevent illness. If your little shoes are very tight or too stiff, it can lead to irreversible damage.
Useful information about the solesoleMove out, look for a nude parkwhere the little one can walk on any ground.This article was published in Maternity Magazine, Children's Diseases. Dávid Kováts is a specialist in pediatric surgery.More articles in this topic:
- Foot problems can be observed at birth
- Don't kid the kid - or who's watching the praclik?
- This is how to prevent the pad