Salad with fried meats or light fried salads is the best choice.
Avocado is a delicious and very valuable fruit
I approached a person:- two ripe, hard tomatoes (20 deca)
- an avocado
- a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- eight to ten fresh basil leaves
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- black pepperPhoto: Rbtka ЙvaRemember the avocado. When ripe, the skin is easily removed from the heat and the flesh is soft but not brown. Then cut it out halfway and highlight the seed of the yoke. Cut the fruit into pieces or slices, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside. Slice the washed tomatoes and stir in the avocado. Simmer a little, squeeze powdered pepper (so delicious when it is not fresh). Sprinkle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, squeeze the basil into smaller pieces and mix well. If you like it, you can sprinkle it with onions cut into thin rings. You're so lactated that it's good for lunch too! Lighten your kid with lemon avocado dumper. You can apply this delicate and simple cream to your breadboard.
And why are you here?Avocado is a delicate, cool and tasty fruit that rarely causes complaints. Ingredients are very valuable: It is high in protein and unsaturated fatty acids, rich in vitamins A, B, C, E and D, as well as calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium and potassium. It's also very lactating, so if you don't have time to cook, and you're looking for something valuable to eat, you just need to get an avocado and sprinkle it with a little lemon juice. Tomato is a great complement to avocado, because everything else is very good because of its radish, red, sour, high vitamin and antioxidant content.
TIP: AvocadosAmong the different avocado varieties a round, larger, hard shell pieces are worth choosing, usually the seed-to-fruit ratio is the best in these. Fruits are taken immediately, in this condition it has a hard, shiny skin, may be lighter and darker green, black, purple, smoother or thinner, thinner and thinner. Бm if it is very spotty and brown spots, you should not buy it again. Immature avocados are prepared for home consumption in just a few days and can be stored for up to two to three days.More delicious recipes:
- Waldorf salad
- Spring vitamin probes
- Taste the green truffle!