It is easy to lose in the current range of products, you may think: it is less convenient to make food and drink for some children. This is not necessarily so.Sugar cost more than you thinkLet's see what's on offer for a business that sells organic products:
- bio cucumber sugar
- date sugar
- extra glucose
- organic molasses syrup
- For 2- 18 year olds: 5 Energy% per day (<5E%)
- Under 2 yrs: lower, probably under it
What does this mean in practice?
What can we do?
- add sugar / sugar syrup / fruit-based smoothies / substitute sweetened milk to water and sweetened dairy to non-sweet milk /
- Sugar is naturally present in fruits (fresh / frozen / dried), milk, dairy products, breast milk, formula, some cereals, and greens. They are consumed as part of a balanced diet during childhood.
What happens if our child consumes too much sugar?Nцvekszik:
- obsession, overwork,
- type 2 diabetes,
- tooth decay,
- the possibility of developing cardiovascular diseases.
Sugar in Infants, Children and Adolescents: A Position Paper of the European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Committee on NutritionFidler Mis, Natađa *; Braegger, Christian; Bronsky, Jiri; Campoy, Cristina§; Domellцf, Magnus ||; Embleton, Nicholas D.¶; Hojsak, Iva #; Hulst, Jessie **; Indrio, Flavia; Lapillonne, Alexandre, §§; Mihatsch, Walter ||||; Molgaard, Christian¶¶; Vora, Rakesh ##; Fewtrell, Mary *** ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition: Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition: December 2017 - Volume 65 - Issue 6 - p 681-696doi: 10.1097 / MPG.0000000000001733Related articles on sugar:
- Addition table
- Top 3 baby food
- BLW Anyone?
- Superfood in nutrition
- Changes related to diet allergies
- Kids eat too much sugar for breakfast
- Too much sugar!