Are you planning a baby? Do I get pregnant often, the baby never comes? There are a few things you wouldn't mind if you wanted a baby.
Mistakes you may have made in this case
Parents.com has collected some of the most common sex errors that can prevent pregnancy. Here are the 10 mistakes you may have made:
1. If you haven't had enough sexMany people think sexual life is only worth living on the day of ovulation because if "hold" the sperm, they will be smoother and faster on the big day. However, this is not necessarily the case. Have sex, not just on the day of your ovulation, but every time it is raining, paying special attention to the day before your ovulation.
2. If you have had too much sexMore is not necessarily better. Some people think that if they have a lot of sex, the chances of getting pregnant are many times higher. But this is not necessarily true either. If they had sex every day or more than once a day, then they could get out soon, and it may happen that you are in the mood to make love on the days that are best for getting pregnant.
3. If you always had the same sex
4. If you blame yourselfWhen a couple has problems with getting pregnant, they first suspect immediately something is wrong with the woman. After all, the man's ejaculations and implements do not mean that the amount or quality of the sperm in the fluids may not be sufficient. 50% of infertile couples have a problem with a female and 40% have a male with a "bug". 10% of them both or neither, and the cause of infertility remains unknown.
5. If the timing is bad
6. If you had sex during the day of ovulationIf you already know when you have ovulation, you should also pay attention to it do not shut down the date. Because the egg is only able to survive for 24 hours, which is the time it takes for fertilization to occur. However, sperm survives for 3-5 days, so it is worthwhile to check on the few days before ovulation to increase the chance of becoming pregnant.
7. If you use a skeletonCareful with your friends! Also available in the trade can have a negative effect on the movement of sperm, make it difficult for the hatching to the egg. If you insist on lean use, you should use a natural substance, such as olive oil or baby oil, and even egg white can be safe and effective.
8. When I run to the doctorDid you try two or three months ago, to no avail? Don't rush to the doctor! According to experts, even the most common, productive couples need an average of six months to become pregnant. If you are still 35 years old, have regular menstrual cycles and have no health problems, then wait for a year And only consult a specialist immediately.
9. If you do not seek medical attention in a timely mannerIf you are not 35 years old yet have a regular cycle you have health problems (for example, pelvic inflammatory disease, or possibly catching a sexually transmitted disease), you should consult a doctor. Even if you have been 35 years old and half a year old, you have you don't have that much timethan younger couples.
10. If you are not concerned with your healthIt is a common mistake for a couple planning a child to have so much they focus on reproductive healthto neglect their general state of health. They know everything about sperm numbers and quality, about ovulation, about timing. But at the same time, they do not worry about health: they are stressed, they smoke, they are overweight, they take medicines. Before you commit to infertility treatment, it is worthwhile to assess your overall health. Visit your home doctor and talk to them about your fertility tips.Related Articles:
- Average Pregnancy Time: When to Worry?
- Nutritional deficiency can also prevent pregnancy
- The age of the male also influences whether the baby will come together