Exercise, poor nutrition, and illness can also be caused by stomach-like, infrequent, and painful recurrence of the child. Constipation may occur more frequently in gluten-free children.Common causes of childhood constipationThe reasons for this and its treatment options are summarized Rajcsik Enikх child nutritionist, dietitian at Allergy Center in Buda.
What do we call constipation?They may vary depending on age, dietary habits, and individual circumstances, but are called anxiety when, on average, less than three times a week or less frequently. It can be painful, difficult, hard, dry, bulky, and small amounts of blood can appear on the toilet paper. Due to bloating and fullness, the child's condition is poor.
Fat-free gluten-free foodsFibers move through the intestine in an unhealthy state, cleansing them, increasing their bowel movement. The intestines need a diet rich in fiber and consumed with abundant fluids, meaning that the situation is worsening as the gluten-free diet becomes full-fledged. Rice flour, corn meal, and corn starch, potato starch, GM starch starch are all the primary benefits of the gluten-free diet. Most pre-packaged flour mixes also contain starches, which often contain added sugar. In addition, rice, potatoes and cornmeal dough are also commonly consumed.
Let's change the diner!
Further tips on preventing constipation
- Gradually introduce the fibers into the child's diet, increasing in volume to each meal and, more importantly, taking into account the intense fluid intake.
- In addition to cereals, there are naturally other high-fiber foods. Among the vegetables, the fiber content of artichoke, legumes and broccoli is outstanding. Among fruits, blueberries can be highlighted with 100 grams of 9.1 grams of dietary fiber, but of course other fruits and vegetables also contribute to fiber intake.
- Regular fluid intake is important to facilitate the passage of stools through the intestines. To this end, children of school age are advised to consume a minimum of 5-6 glasses of water per day, possibly with fruit. In smaller quantities, consuming prunes can achieve a natural laxative effect.
- If you only sit at your desk all day, your internal organs will also collapse and become numb. In order to get the bowels moving, you do not have to give your child a hard workout if you do not like to move. Cycling, boarding, walking with friends, jumping in the garden can be just as useful.
- Symptoms and treatment of constipation in children
- Cataract: from prevention to treatment
- Stomach: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know