Next year, vaccines against varicella will be included in compulsory, no-vaccine vaccinations in our country, and children who are not over the age of protection should be protected against them.Not everyone will get free vaccination against varicellaVaricella is more severely dehydrated in adulthood. During pregnancy and in the fetus / newborn, it can be extremely dangerous, so you should think twice before giving birth to a high-dose, two-dose vaccine.
Also in Hungary, there is a mandatory age-related vaccine against varicella, as of January 1, 2019, according to a previous government announcement. As a result of this action, future generations will be relieved of the risk of a very unpleasant and potentially serious disease that can be effectively prevented by vaccination alone.
- 4.2 million cases of infections and 4200 deaths worldwide each year from varicella
- Pregnant mothers and the fetus are at increased risk of disease, and vaccination should be given at least 4 weeks prior to childbirth
- Adult cancers have a more severe course, increasing the risk of complications. According to experts, 5-10% of the domestic adult population did not fall ill or did not acquire immunity
- According to the expert, the defense program was recommended regardless of the law enforcement program
- Obligatory vaccination results can reduce the number of illnesses by up to 90%, so related health care costs can fallExactly which age will be vaccinated in the national vaccination program will be made public sooner by the health profession. It is recommended that the first dose of the double dose vaccine be given at 12 to 18 months of age and the second dose at least 6 weeks after the first dose.
"There will be children who will not be included in the state vaccination program from their age, but parents should be reminded that it is as important for them to develop adequate protection as their peers." Dr. Pytta GyцrgyPresident of the Home Pediatricians Association.The Pediatrician added: "This also prevents missing children from catching the disease in their teens or adolescents. to those who are ill in the wombs, in the kindergartens. "
Persuasive International Example: Where Pancreatitis Is Almost Lost
Puppy in wolfskin?
Before you have a child, you should think about protecting yourself!
The most effective protection is a two-dose vaccine
- Vaccination against varicella will be free
- Vaccination against varicella
- Pancreatitis: Symptoms, Treatment, Dangers and Vaccinations