Being flu is never a good thing, especially not during pregnancy. The course of the disease may be more severe, the risk of developing the disease and the healing process may be longer.Flu During Pregnancy: The Best CuresSevere, severe influenza during pregnancy also increases the risk of premature birth. In small children, healing can take up to three times as long as the average person. The likelihood of developing a disease is also increased (eg pneumonia). However, the fetus is not dangerous to the flu, so we do not have to keep a cow.
Vaccination: the most effective way of preventionPrevention is extremely important, and the most obvious way to do this is to get flu protection. Protection can be given at any time during pregnancy, even during the third trimester. The vaccination filing is best done in October, November, but you can do so later in January. We need to vaccinate ourselves in time because it takes 2-3 weeks for the vaccine to develop. Influenza vaccination protects not only the mother but the baby for six months after birth. This is also very important because babies have no vaccine against influenza for up to 6 months, so this is the only defense option.
Vaccination can be considered safe. Fatigue or muscle pain may occur after vaccination as the immune system responds to the vaccine.
Natural prevention tips
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly
- avoid the mass
- stay away from sick people
- don't touch your mouth, your eyes, your nose: the disease often spreads from one person to another by grabbing an infected object and then scratching our eyes, nose and touch with our infected hands.
Cure me if you have fluOf course, you need to see a doctor if you are pregnant while you have the flu and want to take any medicine. You cannot take any active ingredient during pregnancy, so be careful! Your doctor has great currency paracetamol (acetaminophen) will recommend an effective fever and pain reliever, but be sure to consult a professional before you start taking it. You will recommend paracetamol for high potency as an active fever and analgesic. However, there are some natural remedies you can use to help heal and improve your health:
- hasznбlj seawater nasal spray-t
- suck honey candy for the relief of throat and cough
- take natural herbs a and garlic
- stay awake, relax a lot
- igyбl lots of fluids, water in the first place, maybe fruit juice, but avoid caffeine-containing herbs
- check out the roomto prevent dehydration of the mucous membrane and to help clear out your wishes.
Be sure to seek medical attention
- if you have difficulty breathing
- if the your symptoms will not improve after 3-4 days, possibly getting worse
- if you already felt better, but visszaestйl And you have a high fever, you tremble, you feel chest pain, you feel sick, your head is belly or you are drooling, whining.
Related Articles from Flu During Pregnancy:
- During Flu in Pregnancy: When, what kind of antipyretic can we use?
- Vaccination of pregnant women against the flu also protects the baby
- Flu Vaccination During Pregnancy: What You Should Know