Even though the family of the proclaimed family was not happy, it did not appeal to having a kid. Everything is worse than a year ago.In a great deal, the Hungarian is running lowThe CSO compared the January 2019 data with the 2018 data. Demographic data was worse in all indicators than a year earlier.
- A total of 7,364 children were born in January 2019, up 5.5%, 427 newborns compared to January 2018.
- The estimated monthly value of your total fertility rate per woman has also decreased. In January this year it was 1.44, the previous year's figure was 1.50.
- 13,790 people lost their lives, 19% more than 2176 people a year earlier.
- As fewer children were born and fishing mortality was significantly higher, natural loss increased by 68 percent.
- Fewer marriages were contracted: 1,436 couples were married, which is 5.0%, 76 less than in January 2018.
- The majority of children who are designed to be shorter do not give birth
- No more support, no more children are born
- It turned out that they are not the ones the government hopes will be born