If you are playing with the little one in the first few months of your diet, try the following recipe!Prepare a Baby Salmon-Zucchini-Sweet Potato Meal At the beginning of your baby's diet, you need to make some delicious ingredients - once your creativity is gone, the recipe is here! You can give sweet potatoes to your puppy at the age of 6 months, while zucchini can be added in the 7-8. you are advised to introduce it into your diet next month. With a few exceptions, meat can go to the menu from the age of half, so you can try salmon too!
Salmon zucchini sweet peasI added 3 servings
- 100 g salmon fillet
- 185 g burgdesburgonya
- 90 g of zucchini
- Use a steam functional blender to prepare the puree. If you have a smooth milk shake, try the roasted ingredients after the preparation.
- Wash and apply zucchini and sweet potatoes. Remove all skin from salmon, and if you find a salmon, you can. Grab the greens and the fish into 1 cm cubes.
- Remove the lid of the blender pan, then place the sides so that the side of the frying pan is on the bottom and replace the lid.
- Remove the top of the water tank and fill with water up to a level of 10/15 minutes (160 ml).
- Reassemble the machine, set it to 15 minutes, and after it has expired, return the switch to the "OFF" state.
- Remove the blender and turn it over on the blender's side, then put it back on the machine.
- Spray the steamed ingredients 2-3 times for 15 seconds.