If the two stings on the pregnancy test are over, your whole life will change, including your diet. What are the most important rules to follow?Here are 12 suggestions you will make to become a healthy mom who won't have to worry about overpowering!
1. Eat Variety!With your excitement, your energy requirement increases by 15 percent. This means that you need to eat 2-300 calories more, which is recommended by eating healthy, nutritious foods. Contains 300 calories per kilo of apples, two bananas or half a liter of milk.
2. Eat twice a day, often!If you leave too much time between meals, you may become so hungry that you will eat far more than you need at the same time. Follow the 3-3.5 daily meals and you will not overload your stomach with this regular diet.
3. Only eat small quantities at a time!If you don't spend too much on a meal, you probably won't be able to eat large quantities at the same time, as your health and blood sugar levels can be more balanced, and you don't have to worry about eating a wolf. Eating small amounts can help you avoid stomach problems!
4. Avoid puffs and puffs!
5. Consume dairy products regularly!Milk and dairy products should be consumed because of increased calcium, white and vitamin D requirements. Live yoghurts are also good for digestion.
6. Fresh fruit, raw salad, greens several times a day!
Fruit consumption during pregnancy is very important
7. Hairline Choose Flesh!Maternity is not the time for piggyback stays… Instead, you recommend leaner meats and fish at least once a week. The fish contain a number of valuable nutrients that help the baby's healthy development.
8. Use Light Souls!We need a lot of salt because it helps the body's fluid control in a reasonable amount. Excessive consumption, on the other hand, increases the cost of baby and water. Souzz cow, but in March! Avoid heavy crunching, high sodium content in high-pressure drinking water. Enhance your food with a little light cooking with spices or lemon juice. Delicious meals can be prepared by using dried caraway, oregano, parsley or turkey instead of the usual meals!
9. Use olive oil instead of sunflower oil!Olive oil is not only healthier but also smoother than the sunflower oil used in everyday life. Not to mention it contains a lot of useful vitamins for you and your baby!
10. Forget the white bread!It is important that you diet rich in fiber during your pregnancy! For breakfast, replace white bread with rosemary or dandruff, or oatmeal. These foods are high in fiber and also rich in vitamin B.
11. Turn off the sugar!If you are refreshing, you won't have to give up on delicacies during pregnancy, you just have to "reform" your past favorites ... use white flour instead of oatmeal or almond flour and xylitol or erythritol instead of sugar.
12. The best drink is pure water!With calories and sugary fruit juices, your body has plenty of empty calories! Do not get excess calories into your body through drinking, but rather pure water, which is best for your thirst. Also worth reading:
- Do I have to eat two if I'm pregnant?
- So eat when you are expecting a baby
- Eat this if you want a smarter baby!